My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, May 4, 2012

Bedrm Eyez



This Tutorial was written by BethB on 4.4.12 and is my creation
Any resemblences to other tutorials is purely accidental

Written in
PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your Own
Link Back to My Blog

Tools Needed

PTU Kit
Betsy
Made By
LizquisScraps

PTU Tube
by Verymany
at PFD
Please purchase a license before using

Font used
JackieO
Dafont.com

Let's Begin
Open a 700 x 500 blank image
Drag frame1 into psp & paste as new layer
Resize to 85%
Using magicwand to select center of both inside frames
Pull paper8 into psp
C/P as new layer
Selections  Invert  Delete
Pull bubbles into psp
Paste inside frames as new layer
Hit Delete
If you are using same tube as me
C/P the close up as new layer
Position in center of both frames & Hit delete
Deselect
Change the blend mode to Luminance(l)
Now c/p THE ORIGINAL Tube as new layer
Place at bottom of frames & Resize to 65%
Pull Netting 1&2 into psp
Paste them as new layers
Place netting 2 under your tube at bottom
Repeat for netting1
Pull Bow4 into psp
Paste as new layer
Resize to 65%  Place on frames in center at the top
Pull beads into psp
Paste
Place on bow
Drag Hearts into psp
Paste
Place at bottom behind the original tube
Pull ipod,candle,chocolate and cup into psp
Paste ipod as new layer   Resize to 40%
Place on your tube's leg
Now paste the candle and resize it down to 65%
Place on left side of tube
Repeat for the cup & chocolates and place on right side at bottom
Add your copywrite
Set your BG to Paper4 from kit
FG to NULL
Font on Jackie0 Size 24  Type out your name
Place where you like  Convert to raster layer
Add a small glow of black size 3.00
Merge all visible
Resize all layers to 75%


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers